- Developing secure and efficient code.
- Creating scalable and reusable code.
- Collaborating with other team members.
- Meeting deadlines and project due dates.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 17 years old.
- At least 1-year of experience with Node.js.
- At least 1-year of experience with reverse engineering.
- At least 1-year of experience with creating automation software.
- At least 2-years of experience with programming.
- Proficient understanding of HTTP requests
- Proficient understanding of REST API's
- Familiarity with creating code without security vulnerabilities.
Bonus Skills and Qualifications
- Famililarity with Golang.
- Experience with reverse engineering anti-bot protections.
- Prior experience working on bots/automation software.
- Experience with reselling and being apart of the sneaker/card reselling community.
- Based in the USA.
All resumes will be reviewed by us and we will be in contact if we have any questions. If we believe that you are a qualified candidate we will follow up with information about a short interview to determine if you will fit in with our team.
Please email us a resume and relevant work to Jobs@lexaio.io. Please make sure to include your github and any other previous work in the email.